Welcome to the “Value of Values” workshop presented by The PEAK Fleet. Please use the following instructions to complete the exercise before returning to the workshop. Your facilitator will provide a coupon code specific to your organization.
Please note: this exercise is compatible with Chrome, Safari and Edge browsers. Internet Explorer is not supported.
To complete the PEAK Values® Online Exercise:
- Go to https://www.thepeakfleet.com/product/peak-values-online-exercise/
- Select 1 and click “Add to cart”
- Click “View cart”
- Enter coupon code (provided by your facilitator) and click “Apply coupon”
- Proceed to checkout
- Complete billing details (no credit card required), including an account password.
- Optional: “Subscribe to our newsletter”
- Check the box for “I have read and agree to the website terms and conditions”
- Click “Place order”.
- Go to https://www.thepeakfleet.com/my-core-values/ to begin the exercise. When prompted for a “group code”, enter the coupon code you used.
- Read about Strengths vs. Values and Core vs. Aspirational Values and then follow the instructions to complete all four stages:
- Stage 1 = Review all 55 values and determine Core vs. Aspirational vs. Discard
- Stage 2 = Reduce Core Values to 14
- Stage 3 = Select your top 6
- Stage 4 = Build your Core Values “PEAK”
- You’ll receive an email with your results, but you can an also download them in .PDF format
- Once you have your results, return to the the workshop to learn how to incorporate core values into your personal and professional life.