Since 2017, thousands of people all over the world have discovered and clarified their core values using our PEAK Values® Card Deck. The world changed in 2020 and we’re all adapting to more of a digital/online experience. The PEAK Fleet created a digital version of our PEAK Values® Exercise using the images from our “five star” rated Card Deck. Each purchase allows you to complete the entire exercise once. If you want to do this as a team, each member will need their own account. Each participant will:
- Learn the difference between Core Values and Strengths
- Core versus Aspirational Values
- Identify their top six Core Values
- Receive an email summarizing their top six Core Values as well as any values identified as “Aspirational”
- Have their results saved in our database for future reference
Contact us for more information about online/virtual team workshops.
Important note: This exercise requires you to create an account. Be sure to check the “create account” box before you click “Place Order”.
The exercise is located at https://www.thepeakfleet.com/my-core-values/
This exercise is compatible with the following browsers: Chrome, Safari and Edge. Internet Explorer is not supported.